miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Article

 Rio de Janeiro 
the place you wanna' go

 Have you ever wanted to go to Rio de Janeiro? I can't chose any other place for my holidays.
 Rio de Janeiro is located in Guanabara Bay in Brazil. I have arrived from this beautiful city one week ago, and my trip was excellent! I visited museums, theatres, cinemas and I really enjoyed them. I stayed in a beautiful hotel near a restaurant were the food was delicious. 
 One English woman that I met in the trip, told me that she always travelled there for work. Her feedback from the place was not even good, she really hated it, but I think it was awesome. The places are beautiful, there are a lot of places to have fun and the most important thing is that people treat you as if you were from their big family.
 Finally, if you need a destination for your next-holiday trip, choose Rio de Janeiro and you will feel in your home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario